perjantai 27. kesäkuuta 2014

Another babyblanket for a coworker

Hi all

as soon as I heard my coworker is pregnant I announced, that I want to make her a babyblanket as gift. She requested mint colour, so I pulled all the mint, turquoise and aqua together and combined them with several shades of grey.

I like very random patterns, which require the recipient to look carefully and always discover something "new" in the pattern. The pattern I chose, was inspired from this blog post flying geese gone wild, though I scaled the pattern down a lot.

For the backside fabric I chose an Ikea fleece blanket I bought for 1 €. Fleece makes the quilt nice and cuddly and warm, perfect for a baby to crawl around without getting cold. I practiced my FMQ on this and did a meander with daisies every now and then.




The quilt finishes at about 1.10 m x 1.10 m.

I hope you enjoy. What have YOU been stitching?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti