maanantai 15. helmikuuta 2016

Allietare clue 4 - finally done

This took a while....
But I am comforted by the knowledge that others struggled with clue 4, too. Maybe not quite as long, but still.

 Here are all 30 sets of four piled together. I can't believe I am done with these.
Some ended up a bit wonky, I hope they fit well in the quilt.
In the background, I immediately pulled out the fabric for clue 5. I am positive things will come along better now.

On the bright side. I got LOTS done on my leaders and enders project (which is just 2'' squares of all my scraps sewn together to 4x4 patches).

 My basket with my leaders and enders project, 4x1 strips, some 4x2 patches on the left side.
Below, watching Netflix and ironing the 4x1 strips. so bright and cheery, I am totally in love with these scraps. A journey through all my past quilts.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti