tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2017

Handsewing again

Do you ever wonder where all your batting goes?
I buy it in six to nine meter batches, and then it sits there in my closet, taking up a vast amount of space. I open my closet and there is this nothing in it but batting.
And yet... I finished my table topper (see last post) and my baby blanket, ready to get the quilting started... and... not a single crump of batting in the whole house. Just a few scraps, sewn together not even enough for the table topper....

This has me confused.

I don't get to the LQS before friday, so what does a woman do? Handsewing.
I took my long-term-travel-and-in-between hegaxon project out. There are times I wonder will it ever get finished. And there I times I want to through it out all together. What made me start it?

But today... it actually felt good. Some relaxing handsewing, while watching the latest QI-episode. That is a nice way to spend the evening.


Today's yield. Maybe it will be finished eventually. In a few years time....

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti