tiistai 24. tammikuuta 2017

table runner in top stage

Hi all!

Last weekend, I managed to fit in some quite sewing time. What a bliss in my current hectic lifestyle!

The first priority was set on finishing the table runner top from lasts post, and I am proud to announce that after lots and lots of ironing seam allowances in the right direction (and sometimes re-ironing in the other direction, because...). The second part of my bargello table runner got ready:

I am so pleased with it, and I love how the the bargello shades give the appearance of a blurry shadow. I am sure, this was not my last bargello-type project. However, this work will have to wait now for a bit until I have time for quilting.

I have a baby quilt in my head and the deadline is approaching. The first step is ready:

With all the sewing going on, I also made a big dent in my leaders-and-enders project. This almost gives me anxiety, because I will have to think about a new l-a-e project soon. Any idea? Do you use leaders and enders?



My boxes of 5x5 cm2 pieces.
The fabric squares were already sewn into two pieces, and this weekend I got to sew two two-pieces together this weekend.
These fabric pieces will eventually turn into 4x4 them, as seen above. I have a bit over 80 squares and I am aiming for about the same amount still. When all squares are sewn, I will either sash them or sew them together with out sashing. What do you think? What would you do?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti